- 10 championship tennis courts (ten lighted)
- 1 Classic Clay court
- Ball Machine Court
- Ball Machine Club (monthly membership and reservations available)
- Ball hoppers available for practice
World Class Tennis Instruction:
- Private, semi-private and group lessons for juniors & adults.
- Private lesson rates:$70 hour ( non-members add $15)
- $45 1/2 hour (non-member add $7.50 each)
- Semi-Private lesson rates:$40 each
- Adult & Junior Clinic Pricing (approx. varies by number and time allotted):
$28/hr. per person (3 people)
$23/hr. per person (4 people)
$21/hr. per person (5 people)
$18/hr. per person (6 people)
$15 hr. per person (8 people)
(Non-members add $5)
Group and Junior lessons start at $15/hr. depending on class size.
Tournaments, Leagues and Programs:
- Interclub exchanges for adults and juniors.
- Adult USTA Leagues, Interclub Leagues and Conejo League.
- Tennis Mixers.
- NTRP Verification for all members.
- New member socials & special events.
- Weekend doubles challenge court.
- Club Tournaments for singles and doubles.
- Junior's High Performance Tennis Program.
- Mini 10 & Under Tennis Program.
- VCJTA Tournament Sponsors & Host Club.
Professional Tennis Staff:
Brad McClain PI Tennis Professional
Tracie Currie USPTA Certified Tennis Professional
James Jensen - USTA High Performance Coach
& USPTA Certified Elite Professional
The Pierpont Racquet Club is excited to welcome world renowned tennis coach James Jensen on to our team of Tennis Professionals! Jensen has vast tournament playing experience from the juniors through the professional tour. He is a USTA High Performance Coach and a USPTA Certified Elite Professional.
James Jensens innovative approach and proven programs developed to meet the individual needs of ehac athlete creates champions of all ages.
Jensen's coaching philosophy is that all training is built from the ground up, with emphasis on conditioning, footwork, proper technique, and tactical methods in building a complete player to compete in today's modern game. Whether a beginner or a seasoned player, his training methods will build on existing skills and provide unlimited opportunities to excel!
James can be contacted for lessons at firstname.lastname@example.org