Tennis and Pickleball courts are open and available to members for play, with 3 day advance reservations! Call us during our current operating hours to reserve your court play time, from 8:00 am to closing (sorry, no email or online reservations).
Weekend Challenge Court is also available Saturday & Sunday!
Tennis and pickleball courts and the ball machine will be available by reservation.
Reservations for singles tennis, doubles tennis, and pickleball will be for no more than 1hr 15 minutes.
The Ball Machine is also available by reservation and will be for no more than 1 hour. The ball machine will be disinfected by staff in between use. Please submit the names of all players in your group for your reservation. To accommodate as many players as we can please play no more than once per day.
Masks must be worn at all times when not on the courts per our Members Code of Conduct.
All members must understand and adhere to the newly revised Members Code of Conduct, complete the digital waiver located on our website and understand and adhere to the CDC guidelines including physical distancing which are also displayed throughout the open courts prior to visiting Pierpont Racquet Club.
Upon check-in at the Member Services Desk, please go only to your assigned court, and leave promptly through the exit when the reservation has ended.
Thank you for following our new policies to stop the spread of the virus while providing safe recreation for our membership.
Racquet stringing is available! Please drop off and pick up your racquets during our operating hours as listed.
Playing Tennis Safely (during COVID-19): Player Tips and Recommendations
National USTA link here:
The Pierpont Racquet Club offers:
- 10 Championship Tennis Courts (nine lighted)
- 1 Classic Clay Court
- 2 Pickleball Courts (lighted for night play)
- 1 Racquetball/Handball Court
- Shuffleboard (coming soon)
- Ball Machine / Ball Machine Club
- Ball hoppers available for practice
- Private, semi-private and group lessons for juniors & adults
- Interclub exchanges for adults and juniors
- Adult USTA Leagues, Interclub Leagues and Phoenix Leagues
- Tennis Socials
- NTRP Verification for all members
- New member socials and hit arounds
- Weekend doubles challenge court
- Club Tournaments for singles, doubles, mixed & juniors
- Annual Member Guest Tournament
- PING PONG SOCIALS & MEMBER TOURNAMENTS
USTA League, Interclub Information & Links
USTA League - is the country's largest recreational tennis league, helping more than 325,000 players nationwide get on the court and have a good time.
TennisLink - the United States Tennis Association online support for USTA League Tennis
The PRC offers its members participation in the Santa Barbara Women's Interclub League. The league matches are on Wednesday mornings and are scheduled at Clubs throughout Santa Barbara, Ojai and Ventura.
Interclub league offers levels of play for C, B, A & A1 players. Contact our Tennis Director to get rated and for additional information on how to join a team!
The link to view WITL is below: